Friday, November 5, 2010

Flipping the Odometer

Wow...I just read my little profile blurb and realised that I have our ages wrong. I'm not 31 anymore and Tim's not 32 anymore. Damn...when did that happen? It's time to fix that. I think I'll leave it for a few more days though, and just pretend that we aren't yet another year into this journey.

It's crazy to think that we are almost at the 2 year mark. This time last year I was trying to convince Tim that we needed to get a puppy, but he was still flying and I was working long hours so he talked me out of it. The compromise was that if I still wasn't pregnant by Christmas 2010 we would get a puppy. I'm pretty sure he didn't think there was any way another year would go by sans pregnancy/baby. Sadly, it looks like I need to make a trip to the local dog shelter. It's nice to have something to look forward to though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment