Saturday, November 12, 2011

21 Week Check in

Here is a quick update on me this week. I can't believe I'm 21 weeks!!

Weight gain/loss: Still down a few pounds last I checked. I feel like I’m getting huge though!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! Pants anyway. I tried to wear my other pants and I had to unbutton them an hour into my work day.
Stretch marks? Still not 100% sure. A couple of red marks on my belly but I’m sure if they are from too-tight pants or if they are early stretch marks
Sleep? Not bad! Zantac helps so much and the extra hour with the time change was heavenly.
Best moment of the week? I feel the babies!! I was able to confirm it with the Doppler. I thought I was feeling them and we had the Doppler on and I felt the kick and heard the movement at the same time.
Food Cravings: Milk and ice cream. I wonder if I need more calcium?
Belly button in or out? Still in
Movement: Now that I know I am feeling them, I feel them all the time! It’s amazing and creepy all at the same time. LOL
What I miss: I’ve had a few nights where I really wanted a drink, but overall I’m doing alright.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. Feeling a baby (or babies) inside is creepy but sooooo good too!

    ReplyDelete