Sunday, October 23, 2011

18 week update

Here are some stats on my progress:

Weight gain/loss: Amazingly none so far, I go between a 2 pound loss and maintain since my BFP. Food is starting to stay down better though, so I'm sure it will become an issue soon

Maternity clothes? Sometimes. I have a few pairs of mat jeans that I wear sometimes, but my regular jeans still fit. I don't think I have any mat. tops.

Stretch marks? Aside from the ones I already had?? I think I see one starting across my belly.

Sleep? OK. I have been battling reflux for several weeks now and that has kept me up, but I started taking Zantac 2 days ago and it seems so much better now!

Best moment this week? We have a little doppler so we can listen to the babies at home. I had the probe on and Tim came over and tapped on my tummy, a second later, Scooby tapped back. It was pretty awesome :)

Food cravings: Carbs, mainly bagels. Frozen coffee drinks, which I can't have nearly as often as I would like.

Sex: The u/s tech made a guess at 16 weeks, but I'm reserving an 'official' announcement until our 20 week scan.

Belly button in or out? In, but OMG it's getting shallower! So weird!

Movement? Maybe? I think I can feel Scooby sometimes, but not Scrappy. Scrappy is smaller with an anterior placenta so I bet it will be awhile.

What I miss? Unlimited caffeine. Not puking. LOL

What I'm looking forward to: Anatomy scan in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment