Monday, April 19, 2010

Mother's Day

How great would it be to find out that I am pregnant the week before Mother's day? I honestly thought I would have a baby by this Mother's day, but I'll take a BFP. After losing my mom to cancer when I was 20, Mother's day has always been a day to hide away for me. I love my step-mom, but it's still really hard to be without my mom. I'm tearing up thinking about it now.
I really do hope that I have something to celebrate this year and for all of the future Mother's days to come.
Tim is out of town this week and if my progesterone level comes back nice and high, it will be really hard for me to wait to test until he comes back. I will try though. I want him to be the first to know if we are pregnant.
Here's hoping for a reason to celebrate this Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment