Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waiting on results

After several months of this, I thought I had it down, but apparently I don't. Every month at 7 dpo, I get my blood drawn to check my progesterone level. Thus far, I have never gotten a call with the results. I always have to call the office for them. In the past, the results have been available by 8:30 am so I generally wait until 10 or 11 am to call. Today I called and was told that they aren't back yet, which is fine. What I don't understand is why the lady on the phone has to be so snarky. I understand that I am making her do work, but isn't she at work? Isn't it her job to answer the phone and address patient questions? When did patients go from customers to nuisances? I just don't understand.
Oh well, the wait continues and you can bet I will call them again if I haven't heard something by this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment