Friday, April 23, 2010

The Story of Us


So I figured it was time for a post about Tim and I, how we met and the wonderful things that have happened since he came into my life. (I also felt compelled to throw in some pictures for your amusement)

Tim and I met on match.com in October 2005. I honestly think that this is the only way a 4th year veterinary student and a commercial pilot could have met. Tim was a first officer at the time and I was in my clinical year at the college.

For our first date, we went to dinner and a movie (Max and Erma's and "Prime" for those who love the details). Also, in case you were wondering...yup, we kissed on the first date (scandalous!). I could tell that Tim was a kind man the moment I met him. He is sweet and caring to his core and even though he was really nervous on our first date, I was sure that once he loosened up, he would be fun and easygoing.


Tim and I lived together for about 6 months before we got engaged in December 2006 and we were married a 1 1/2 years later on June 21, 2008.


In 2 months, we'll be celebrating our 2nd anniversary. I feel so fortunate to have met Tim and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment