Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Real vindication came today...

I got a phone call from the owner of the ob/gyn clinic today. Apparently he received my e-mail regarding the Novarel and he wanted to let me know that they stand corrected regarding the administration. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it felt to get this phone call. It is posted below for your listening pleasure. I cut out the first few seconds of the call to protect the name of the doctor and the practice. By making this phone call, he has helped me to let go of some of my anger. All the same, I will only return to that practice once more. To pick up my medical records.

1 comment:

  1. That is excellent that you spoke up- think of how many women have gone through that torture unnecessarily and those that will be saved from it in the future!

    ReplyDelete